Friday, July 15, 2011

Welcome!

I would like to start by introducing myself! I am Mario, a Piano Performance major at Baylor University. I have had the desire to start this blog for a while now. I have wanted to share my thoughts on music, the life and struggles of musicians, and our role in society; my main goal here is to make a little effort to bring the audience closer to musicians and musical involvement in people's lives by presenting my perspective of our rich musical heritage. If I can help you in the long process of opening the musical doors in your life then I will consider my mission in steady progress! The musician's work is never finished. I hope you find this a place for fruitful reading!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music."
                                                                    -Sergei Rachmaninoff

No comments:

Post a Comment